Monday, January 24, 2011

Looking for a show to work on!


The show I was supposed to be music directing this spring has been canceled due to poor turnout at auditions. This means that I now have a big gap in my schedule for March-May. (I am also looking for work for 2011-2012.)

Although I am most interested in
DIRECTING, I am also a terrific music director (although I am not a conductor), a kick-ass stage manager, and a musical-theater accompanist (opera only if I have time to practice; can sight-read most musical scores).

Have your whole creative team, but need some other support? I also do
arts marketing and publicity, and will work for either an hourly rate, or offer you a package for a set fee.

You can check out my resumes here:

Director (primarily Opera & Musical Theater)
Music Director/Pianist
Stage Manager
Arts Management

References available upon request.

Come see my directing work:

La Belle Helene - Feb. 25-27 and March 4-6
Victorian Lyric Opera Company, Rockville, MD

Any leads are gratefully appreciated!

Debbie Grossman
DCGrossmanARTS.com


No comments: